- 2023/2024 School Year registration is open to the community. Please call the school to check class availability at: (248) 624-7677, or email Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Care Registration
St. Matthew offers child care before and after school for preschool through 8th grade students. Morning drop off is available from 6:45 - 8:00 am only. After school is available from 3:30 - 6:00 pm only.
2023/2024 Kids Care - Register HERE
Currently, we are only offering pizza, fruit, veggie, & bottled water on Wednesday's, and a hot lunch option on Monday's and Friday's every week. Click HERE to view the August/September Lunch Menu.
- Click HERE to order Spiritwear online!
2023 - 2024 School Year Key Dates (*See below for full calendar):
- August 28: First Day of School - 1/2 day - Dismissal at 11:30 a.m.
- September 1: No School
- September 4: No School Labor Day
- November 20 - 22: No School - Lutheran Schools All Church Workers Conference
- November 23 - 24: Thanksgiving Break
- December 21: Half day of school - Dismissal at 11:30 a.m.
- Dec. 22 - Jan. 2: Christmas Break
- January 15: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 19 - 23: Mid-Winter Break
- March 25 - 29: Spring Break (Good Friday, March 29 and Easter, March 31)
- April 1: Easter Monday - No School
- May 24: Half day of School - Dismissal at 11:30 a.m.
- May 27: Memorial Day - No School
- June 7: Last day of School - 1/2 day - Dismissal and Clapout at 11:30 a.m.
2023-2024 Important Documents
- 2023 - 2024 K-8TH SUPPLY LISTS.pdf
- PRESCHOOL 2023-2024 SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST.pdf
- ST. MATTHEW CALENDAR 2023 - 2024.pdf
- ST. MATTHEW ATHLETICS PACKET WITH FORMS
- State of Michigan Health Appraisal Form
- ARRIVAL - DISMISSAL UPDATED.pdf
- DRESS CODE - PERSONAL APPEARANCE.pdf
- Medication Authorization
- PARENT & STUDENT HANDBOOK 23-24.pdf
- Attendance Policy-Rev August 2023.pdf
- Emergency Drills 2023-2024
St. Matthew Weblinks:
- Lutheran Hour Ministries Devotional
- Children's Devotions
- Daily Devotions for Parents
- Devotions for Married Couples
- Devotions for Moms